Thursday, December 8, 2011

{Wine Label} Pink!

No, I am definitely not referring to a certain singer...If you Googled "Pink" and were hoping to find the latest juicy info on your favorite singer, I apologize for the confusion, but you might actually want to stick around for a few minutes and feast your eyes on some fun, and yes, PINK, wine labels!  As a side note, I'd like to dedicate this post to my BFF, Leah Marie Brown, whose favorite color is, take a wild guess...PINK! :)

Quick warning, be sure to view the last 2 labels away from your children :)

Now, let's start with a "I-kid-you-not" wine label ~if you don't believe me, go here to see for yourself...get yourself one of their bottles while you are there ;)


The rest of the labels is just pure Pink fun, so enjoy!!!












2 comments: